We spent a couple of days in Lisbon around new jears 2012/13. We had a very good time at the Casa do bairro. Its is in the lover Bairoo alto and pretty good location (close to a cool mirador overlooking the Tejo). We`got a drink, a very warm welcom and a lot of information before we settled in our room. Very nice interior with a lot of cool and funky art. The breakfast is good, with a choice of Portugiese sweets some ham cheese, .... on sundays even with some extras. Theres a selfservice bar and fridge outside on the roof theres a small but nice terrace ( if weather is warm), Thats would be my prefered "green room", while the indoor space for everyone (front desk breakfast area ist a bit small, and less cosy to sit when coming back at night. But this really is detail! The staff was very freindly and there for when we dah questions, or reservations to make. About Computer and all that jazz. The is one device and a W-Lan but that one was not strong enough to serve the room. I used my smartphone anyway. Iwould go back right away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses started in 2007 and is a trademark for "refined" guesthouses, combining the provision of comfort and elegance with a customer service completely dedicated to each of its customers. The Casa do Bairro by Shaidu, only a 5-minute walk away from Chiado, Bairro Alto and the No. 28 Cable Car to Alfama, opened in the spring of 2009. It was in that major apartment complex, with its 11 double, triple and family-sized suites, that our first guests got a taste of our very characteristic Lisboan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa do Bairro by Shiadu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon