“An incredible value; clean, comfortable, safe, and QUIET!!”
Review of Telerooms

Telerooms
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lisbon
Telerooms
Ranked #179 of 238 Lisbon B&B and Inns
SE Portland
“An incredible value; clean, comfortable, safe, and QUIET!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

What a cosy perfect place to settle in for a week. I am crazy about Lisbon but live so far away that the airfare is almost all I can afford. Here the price of a single room was less than a bed in a hostel in the Chiado or down near Rossio. If I was still in my twenties I might find Telerooms a little dull, but if you are really wanting a very quiet and all of the above sort of place I think you would be delighted to land a room here! The kitchen had everything to host a nice dinner. My room had a tv. There's a common room with an online computer, cable tv,and dvd player. Towels and bedlinens- all very good quality. The owners are very, very kind, helpful and generous. Maria was patient with my Portuguese, and her daughter speaks English very well. The neighborhood though 2 metro stops up from Interdente was not scarey. Plenty of commerce all about- Pastelarias, Paderias, Restaurantes, a Pingo Doce around the corner. Arroios Metro stop, too, just around the corner. It is not fancy or romantic; it's just nice. The people I met staying there were very nice, too.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Osaka, Japan
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I booked this accommodation through venere.com. It was scary to stay in this hotel because there were almost no review when I booked it. The owner of this hotel cannnot speak English and her daughter needed to translate so there was a lack of communication and was located in a wrong room. But the price was affordable and access from the metro was very convenient.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple