“The place to be”
Review of Jam Club

Jam Club
Ranked #7 of 5,519 Restaurants in Lisbon
Neighborhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Description: In JAM CLUB you will receive the true Portuguese hospitality. We are a very intimate space, ideal to meet people and make friends, while delighting with food and drinks of Portuguese origin. Every night: LIVE MUSIC (18H00 - 20H00 and 21H00 - 23H00). We do not work with reservations. Our menu is not suitable for vegetarians. JAM CLUB - Leave home to be home ;)
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful bar , great feeling, wonderful boss, muy guapo, and extraordinary tapas . You have to go in this bar three Times at least: one Time to discover, one Time to apreciate the tapas and mojitos, one Time to do fiesta :)
Enjoy the Best bar of barrio alto

Date of visit: April 2019
J0_0_N_13, Proprietário at Jam Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Merci ;)

Thank for being here 3 times!

One hug from Lisboa.

Well what can I say...
I was slightly dubious when my partner told me to trust him and used Google Maps to direct me off the beaten track to this quaint little bar. I wasn’t sure whether it was the place to be spending my birthday, and I didn’t really know what to expect .

I’m so so glad I didn’t give into my niggling sense of doubt .

What a place! What a night .
Joao definitely wins host of the year!
After 10 minutes of into tucking into our sharing platter, we’d been introduced to everyone in the bar. He accommodated to our every need and went out of his way to make my Birthday feel extra special.
(If anyone likes Jameson’s... there’s a bespoke mix named after me! )

My partner and I couldn’t have asked for a better evening. We would highly recommend anyone and everyone to pop by and say hi. (NOT just backpackers !)

Great atmosphere.
Great food.
Great place.

We can’t wait to go back!
I’m almost reluctant to give it a good review in fear of Jam Club turning into a franchise.

Don’t ever change !

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank 408ema

Muito Muito Obrigado ;)

Hope you can come back one day and live again the same sensations.

You keep in touch ;)

Regards from the Staff!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

One of the best bars in Lisbon! The staff is very friendly and although the space is small, we felt very comfortable and welcomed. Go there and ask for a mojito! 5*

Date of visit: April 2019
J0_0_N_13, Proprietário at Jam Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your preference!

Greetings from Lisbon ;)

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Great little bar, with super friendly staff. Nice cocktails, Beers, food... Life music, everything you need to spend a perfect evening. Go there, you will love it!

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you very much Ruben!

Hope we can keep in touch ;)

Regards from Lisbon!

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

The tapas was fine, the music was great but the staff was high as kites and all over the place. The place was way overrated.

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you for having enjoyed the food and the music, essential factors for our commitment to customer satisfaction. But in relation to the last part of the criticism, we can not agree.
Our staff is well disposed, friendly, communicative, and always seeks to create a family atmosphere and intimacy, fostering the connection between all customers and the staff.

Anyway, the wishes of an excellent holiday in our capital.

Regards, Jam Club