Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
luccazamb...
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

DONT USE We had booked this accommodation for 1 night as we were going to a festival close by. After calling the accommodation owners to query why the check in time was 15.00-18.00 and then check out being 09.30. We also tried to amend the booking so we could check in around 13.00-14.00 and check out between 11.00-12.00, they were going to charge €70 for one room which is more than was paid for 1 night. Our booking was conveniently cancelled within a matter of hours. Bearing in mind this booking had been made, confirmed and fully paid for almost 5 months in advance. The reservation was made through booking.com and upon calling them, they informed us that there was an overbooking made by the accommodation which they couldn't give further information on as the property didn't inform them either. Absolutely appalling customer service and having a confirmed reservation for nearly 5 months and then being cancelled less than 36 hours before you are due to travel to their property is not acceptable. DONT USE

861jojop
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Customer service is the worst!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this lovely looking accommodation for a family holiday in December. This was booked through Booking.com. At the time of booking I did know that this was no cancellation (this may be should have rang alarm bells). However, completely my fault there was a misunderstanding with another family member and the dates booked were wrong. I contacted the accommodation within an hour of booking to ask for cancellation and as this was within an hour to please waive the full cancellation charge (£1800!).

The first response I received was asking me to reconsider. I explained this was my fault and a mix up and I needed to cancel. The second and third responses received back were very rude and abrupt!! The accommodation have refused my cancellation request and ignored subsequent messages.

I have paid full for a holiday I cannot go on, which is my issue. However, the customer service and goodwill of this company has been terrible and for that reason they deserve a poor rating. Excellent companies use excellent customer service.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Lisbon hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing