“Nice place but overpriced”
Review of Sr. Peixe

Sr. Peixe
Ranked #1,448 of 4,455 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Parque das Nacoes
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Fish was nice and the location is good if you sit outside. Lots of locals eating which attracted us in. The service was good, friendly and the waiter entertaining. Just seemed a little overpriced compared to other restaurants.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Fish is Fresh from Setubal (fishing place). Good portuguese flavor.
They bring oderves without checking with you.
They brought vegatables that they charge separately without informing too.
For two people, with a bottle of wine I spent $ 123 Euros w/o service.
Even though I loved the taste, I thought was pricy comapared to neighbouring restaurants.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was in the area (visiting the Ocenarium) and my guide book recommended this restaurant. I asked the waiter for his recommendation and he bought out two fresh fish to my table for me to choose from. I had the Dory, which came with potatoes, I ordered a salad as well (which was huge). Everything was delicious and tasted very fresh. The waiter also recommended the dessert (Bolo do Caramello - I think) which was very sweet but obviously freshly made and delicious. I thought the meal was reasonable - 20 Euro for one person, no alcohol, including tip. I was very pleased to have found the restaurant and I'm surprised by the other negative reviews on this site.
My only negative was that (like a lot of restaurants in Portugal) they had pre-laid the table with bread, cheese, butter, olives, and then will charge you for whatever you eat. I don't particularly like this way of "tricking" the customer into buying more than they realise, but after going to a couple of restaurants you soon realise not to touch the bread etc. unless you really want it!

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

A Portuguese fish restaurant in the old expo site. It's a nice location with seating inside and out but it's a bit far out from the city centre and not really worth a special journey but if in the area it's worth a try. It's a bit rough and ready inside with lots of long tables which might be difficult and get a bit noisy when very busy. We had lunch and it was mainly business people! But there  was a steady stream of diners whilst I was there. Before sitting you get the option of selecting your fish from a wide range of varying sizes. You can watch it being cooked if you like. The service was a bit hurried and stressed and not all staff had good English but some had enough to get by. The waiter will serve each diner from a platter and it was  hard to tell if that was the fish we selected. The food was good but you need to eat it quick otherwise it goes cold. Prices seem a bit on the high side for the location and type restaurant.

Would I go there again, maybe, but only if I was in the locale.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in area of "Parque das Naçoes" and we saw a lot of people having a dinner in this restaurant. We saw in first place recomendation of "Lobster Rice". We asked that for three. We paid 130 euros to have a soup of lobster shell. They showed us beautiful lobsters in aquarium but only used shell. The service was terrible and price very high. DON´T GO THERE.

1  Thank capixaba_traveler