“Amazing food and service ”
Review of The Mill

The Mill
Ranked #155 of 5,665 Restaurants in Lisbon
Description: An Australian-Portuguese breakfast and brunch café that serves specialty coffee and the best Portuguese produce, all served with a fresh, Australian twist. Our goal is to serve our customers great coffee, delicious food and excellent Portuguese wine in a relaxed and modern setting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday, we went to the “the Mill” for breakfast, a really sweet restaurant.
The food was super delicious and the staff was really friendly.
We had “the classic” and “the veggie” and a extra chocolate croissant. All of the three dishes are very recommendable!
The only negative thing is that we got told that we would have to wait for 10-15min in order to get a seat, but ended queueing up for about 40min.
We still want to come back soon.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (421)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great little spot in Bairro alto. Had the Lisboneta- definitely worth the visit for a tasty brunch. The carrot cake was also delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very busy brunch spot with great food and coffee! It’s about a 15-20 minute wait so don’t expect a seat straight away, but expect a good experience... typical of Australian cafes. The cafe just needs a few vegan options and perhaps some better coffee beans as they’re quite bitter even in lattes. Will be back again when I’m next in Lisbon.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there around 10 am and put my name on the list. Few minutes later more people arrived and put their name on the list as well. 10 minutes went by and 2 or 3 of the bigger groups that came after me were already seated. I asked the girl in control of the list and all she said was ‘yea I have to fit everyone in and I don’t have a single seat for you’ whaaat??? In my opinion that was very bad experience. They give preference to the big groups so avoid if you’re planning to have breakfast by yourself.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had to wait on a list for 40 minutes for a table but definitely worth the wait! Eggs, pancakes, crossiants and much more! All the food looked delicious, staff were really friendly and attentive