Vincci Baixa
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
The 7 Hotel(Lisbon)
1,679 results
All reviewsgreat locationlighting systemespresso machinerua augustarooms are smallstorage spacewithin walking distancecentral locationpublic transportationfront desk staffpleasant stayexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againshort staymodern hotelbeautiful citydowntown lisbon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Just a block back from the main riverside square of Lisbon, and close to the tram stops for the Castello and Belem, this hotel is in a prime location. Yet it was not a noisy place, at least on the fourth floor room we were in. Our room was a reasonable size, big comfortable bed, and everything was clean and well-appointed. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have come across.

Staff were friendly and helpful. They pointed us in a good direction for dinner, the nearby Rua dos Bacalhoeiros, mentioned by other reviewers, which has a number of good, reasonably-priced restaurants, that have a local as well as a tourist clientele

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
VincciHotels, "Community Manager" at Vincci Baixa, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

To our esteemed guest:

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate knowing that your stay with us met your expectations. Without question, our guests’ satisfaction is our raison d’être.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Great location for exploring the city from, and the front desk staff were great - so helpful. The room was comfortable & beautifully designed. Definitely a great spot for a weekend break in beautiful Lisbon.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunnysp0t

To our esteemed guest:

We appreciate your comments. We will pass along your praise to the hotel’s entire staff. That you had a good experience at our hotel is our greatest pleasure, and it’s the reason why we work so hard every day.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

The location is very convenient for your first visit to Lisbon. The front desk staff was great, but the restaurant staff a bit grumpy! Rooms are very modern and clean, a little small for more than a weekend but perfect for 2-3 days if you plan to be out and about.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed two nights in two different room categories at Vincci Baixa. My first room was on the first floor which is really up one level from the ground floor. I was a little worried about street noise given the location but was pleasantly surprised my room was quiet. I had a nice big bed with luxurious linens and fluffy down pillows. Little details like this are important qualities to me and Vincci Baixa provides the best. My first room had no bathtub but the rain shower was great. I loved the extra large bath towels and sponge for washing.
My second night was on the fifth floor and other than the room being larger and the bathroom having a tub, all the other amenities were great. Vincci Baixa is located in a fabulous area of Lisbon walking distance to the water, monuments, museums and dozens of sidewalk cafes and restaurants. Even though Baixa is a very touristy area, face it - if you do not live in Lisbon then you are a tourist and I think should enjoy all the tourist areas have to offer. I would definitely stay at Vincci Baixa again. Btw, never ate at the restaurant but did have a breakfast which was standard fair.

Room Tip: I was worried about the first level room but it was not a problem so I don't think you can go wrong.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ARubins

To our esteemed guest:

It was such a pleasure reading your comments. Without a doubt, feedback like yours encourages us to continue working hard so that our guests’ experiences at our hotels are enjoyable ones. We would love to see you again soon at any of our establishments.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

A great boutique hotel near the port and city. The rooms are beautifully decorated a little small however comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. When I arrived with the car they verified the directions to the airport where I was to return the hire car and always helped with any inquiries. I tried the breakfast once and had a good selection.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends