“Customer is a king experience!”

Restaurante Sacramento
Reserve with
Restaurante Sacramento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 4,304 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Portuguese, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here on our first night in Lisbon (it was recommended by our hotel). What a pleasant surprise we've got! Not only they produce lovely tasty food, their service is also superb! I'm quite fussy with my food and service is my nbr 1 concern when it comes to dine in restaurants. This is our first time in Portugal, first night in Lisbon and we experienced a professional& very well cared service. They gladly granted my request to move us to another table which is located in a more private section on the top floor. They did not seem to be annoyed or anything like it when they had to bring all our drinks and starters to the other table upstairs.
We really enjoyed our first dining experience here. Highly recommended! Bon a petit! :)

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Sacramento

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Recommended by Lisboa Carmo Hotel but had seen on Trip Advisor as well. Attentive friendly service, great food at very reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend and advisable to book ahead.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

From the minute we arrived we were treated like royalty. The staff were brilliant, the cocktails were spot on and the food was amazing.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and found it very pleasant and experienced superb service and excellent food. I had the Bacalhau (Cod), which was delicately presented and was extremely tasty. The best meal I had during my stay in Lisbon.

I found the price reasonable.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

great atmosphere, ;very good service, well located and food was superb. Highly recommended, wide range of food, excellent wine selection