This restaurant is simply my favorite one in the world, or at least from my many travels. I could write an entire page with how good it is but I'll just mention my favorite things:
- The Strawberries à Sacramento - the best desert ever
- The environment, extremely beautiful, comforting and adult
- The bar area in which you can wait while your table is ready or just have a drink after
- The wine list and wine expert, always ready to give you excellent advises
- The food, everything is wonderfully cooked and delicious
- Last but not least the service, everyone is so polite and gentile including the owners that you feel like you don't want to leave
I take everyone I can there, from romantic dinners with my wife, to my closest friends to my clients and (important) business relationships.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.