Stayed in this hotel in early february, and really enjoyed it, except for a few things : first it is not a 5 nor 4 stars, probably 3 and half, but staff is really impressive and make you feel like in a palace. For the not-so-good details, location is not at all impressive, quite far from the main avenue and amm the fancy hotels/shops/restaurants (they remain accessible by feet). Lifts are ridiculously shabby.. rooms are large, rather well furnished with again few bad points : old accessories (worn-out tea boiler, old shower (which is just in front of bed and with a semi-transparent door, who have designed these rooms ))). I was there during a storm, and the window wasnt shutting properly, so the wind was howling all night (and day) through the unadjusted space.. Another "plus" is the excellent cafetaria where you can enjoy Belem pastries. I would not return to this hotel, unless I find a very good bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splitty, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon