Stayed there in Oct. Booked through the hotel website for the best rates.
This is a great hotel tucked away in a side street. A few minutes walk down to Avenida da Liberdade. Took about 12 Eur in the taxi to get to the hotel.
The King Bed was the widest we have ever seen. Clean and quiet lobby. The lobby bar was good and they even thought up some great mocktails for my wife.
A fancy tibetan restaurant is right next door which was god send for us in the evening with our son being very cranky.
The only negative - the walk from the Avenida da Liberdade up to the hotel is very steep and not fun with a baby stroller. There is another road which is less steep, but still involves elevation (just like most places in Lisbon). We would happily stay here again (probably after our son grows up and does not need a stroller!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon