Excellent hotel located in the center of Lisbon. The hotel is located on a hill side area but at 5 minutes walk from the city center. The area is very tranquil and quite , besides very safe (although this is a very safe city). In general, the hotel is spacious, clean, with an excellent multilingual staff that were always there to help you. We booked a suite with a city view and I can tell that this has been one of the most beautiful and true "city view" a hotel can offer. The room service was far too good and the quality of the food was also beyond expectations. The manners and education of the staff is something that I need to stand for. Any minor problem we had, it was solved without hesitation. The cleaning and maid service deserve also a recognition. As a vivid traveler I can tell that this has been one of the most memorable hotel experiences I ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon