My wife and I stayed in the Suites for three nights on the weekend of 6th September. It is very well located in the business district of the city and is only 5 minutes walk from Avenida De Liberdades ( downhill).
The Receptionist who was on the evening shift was very helpful and facilitated us with a late check out ( free of charge) but a special mention must be made of the Concierge, Diego ,who was always available and was most obliging during our stay.
Breakfast could have been a little better given the 5 Star status of the Hotel, eg the cereal in boxes and the yoghurt in plastic containers but the rest of the breakfast items were freshly prepared with a good choice. I would have thought the breakfast area could have been laid out a little better
The Suite was excellent and very clean and well equipped .
Overall I would recommend this Hotel for its location and the excellent Staff..
Bar food was very expensive given the size of the portions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon