I discovered this hotel in a previous visit (in 2009). Since then it became our place in Lisbon. Last March, returning to the city, we had no doubt about where to stay.
The hotel is very well located, close to a park, shopping areas, good restaurants, theaters and, for those who love cinema, even the local cinémathèque is close by.
The service is very friendly and the staff at the reception is always kind and helpful with anything a guest might need: touristic information, restaurant reservation, among other things.
The hotel is also very suitable for business meetings.
The rooms are spacious, well equipped and with a nice detail that pleased me very much: as its name indicates, the hotel is literature-friendly: each room pays homage to a great name of the world literature, presenting a quotation by that author. I've already stayed in rooms dedicated to the Nobel Prize winners, Spanish Juan Ramon Jimenez and German Thomas Mann.
Breakfast is very good, offering options for all tastes.
Taking into account the mentioned aspects, it presents a good cost-benefit relation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon