Very enjoyable stay at this excellently located hotel - an easy downhill walk to the Baixa / Rossio area, and an equally easy walk over to Marques de Pombal which is where many of the hop-on buses start and end.
Modern, clean and well designed, we had a suite on the 6th floor with a balcony and great view of the castle.
Staff were always helpful, and there was no problem checking in a little early.
Huge kingsize bed was extremely comfortable - and there's a choice of 4 pillows of varying firmness!
Bathroom a good size, with both bathtub (with shower) and separate walk-in shower with great 'rain'-style overhead and wall-mounted spa jets - fantastic!
Great selection for breakfast: lots of different fresh fruits; cold meats; cheeses; hot scrambled egg and bacon; lots of different breads and pastries; plus cereals and yogurts - enough to have a different selection each day. The restaurant staff are also very welcoming.
Would certainly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon