5 Stars!!! The hotel lobby is very modern warm and inviting. The staff was helpful friendly and professional. they offered valuable knowledge about the area including attractions restaurants and night life. The bell hop explain the different areas of the hotel how to reach them and relevant times for hotel events. The room was large clean and well maintained, the bath was spacious and had modern fixtures, I fell in love with the 6 head shower ( 4 adjustable + rain head + roman ). The room also had a well stocked mini bar.The hotel is located close to restaurants and downtime sites. I stay at this hotel twice in September, the 1st time room 314, the 2nd time room 814 - the view from 814 was AWESOME!!! The fastest was to Av Liberdade is a nice size hill that lead down to attractions... just something to consider... I must say, I really enjoy this hotel. I would recommend it, and I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an ideal establishment for business travel and for enjoying tourism with one's partner or family. The hotel provides a business centre, Wi-Fi connections throughout the premises, a gym, sauna, private parking, a restaurant and four completely equipped meeting rooms adaptable for all kinds of corporate events of any size: from 10 persons in the Camoes Lounge to 120 in the Pessoa Lounge. The Das Letras Restaurant, with its decor in contemporary design and its outdoor terrace, serves the finest traditional, Portuguese cuisine and international dishes. Flanked by two large, emblematic Lisbon spaces, the Botanical Gardens and the Avenida da Liberdade, the Eurostars Das Letras enjoys a privileged location in the Portuguese capital, exactly at the point where the business city and the tourist and shopping areas meet. An endless assortment of Lisbon attractions are available within walking distance from the main door of the hotel: Praca Marques de Pombal, Santa Justa, Bairro Alto and its cultural and night-time offers, the Chiado and its book stores, the Castle of Sao Jorge, Alfama, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Praca do Municipio, Rua da Prata, Graca, Lapa and even the streets close to the Benfica area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Letras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Letras Lisbon
- Eurostars Das Letras Hotel Lisbon