“Great find!”
Review of Tamarind

Tamarind
Reserve with
Tamarind is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #326 of 4,640 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have facility to provide Halal on demand.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were walking around looking for a restaurant that was not typical portuguese food. There was also a festival that evening so the roads were full of vendors setting up. We ended up searching on tripadvisor and came across this name.
The food, atmosphere and service was really wonderful! We enjoyed the butter chicken, rogan josh with naan and the vegetarian starters. Great end to a beautiful day in Lisbon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've recently moved to Lisbon and I love the Portuguese cuisine. However, I also love other foods and Indian cuisine is one of my favorites. Friends brought me to this restaurant which was excellent. The food was great, the service very friendly and the decor great too. The waiter listened to my requests and prepared the food exactly as I requested. I loved it.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great Indian food. We were tired of Portuguese food and wanted something different (but good). The tamarind was a wonderful break. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent. It was a great find!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Probably one of the best tasting Indian food that I ever ate in a restaurant ( and I have eaten in all sorts of Indian restaurants around the world)! The dishes are full of flavour without the use of much oil/spices. You really get to taste the ingredients. Home cooking at its finest! My compliments to the chef.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

What good food, it is only indian, cooked to your liking. Well worth a visit, I am sure you won't be disappointed.