“Pizza and dietary request outstanding”
Review of Vincenzo's

Vincenzo's
Ranked #2,828 of 5,454 Restaurants in Lisbon
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed January 8, 2019

We’d had a large lunch earlier but knew we had to eat something or be hungry at midnight. We were looking for good pizza and the police officers on Rue Augusta suggested Vincenzo’s and so glad we asked. Staff were friendly and efficient and very thankful to them for adjusting their usual recipe for my dietary thing for me.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Cosy, friendly atmosphere, attentive waiters. Central location. Not very impressed with the food. We tried pizza and cod fish with white sauce and shrimps. We have eaten better, but satisfied overall.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Well I'm in Portugal so what should I expect from an Italian restaurant. I gave it at 3 because the service was wonderful the beer was tasty. The bad mistake we order the pizza cheese pizza when we got it it wasn't fully crisp for the crust and the taste was on a scale of 1 to 10 1 and 1/2 not because it was bad it just because it had no taste at all. Not worth the calories. Didn't try any other dishes so I can't comment on them. We're just off to Italy in a week and it'll be all taken care of there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Somw dishes was very good, even excellebt e.g. starter -shrinps. The main courses was decent and some even awfull. Restaurant is quite expensive

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Terrible... we was 8 persons... family... and NO ONE like nothing here! Carpaccio here it’s cooked... like a ham ahumado... we wait 40 minutes for that.... than the main dishes was extremely salt!! For everybody.... looks like it’s gonna be nice... but then it’s just another tourist restaurant with that ok prices but terrible food (not with with the value....).... never come me back....

Date of visit: August 2018