- Free walking tour of old-town Lisbon by Vera who was knowledgeable and genuinely wanted us to be able to get to know different parts of Lisbon and beyond
- The staff remembers names, asked how my day was, and helped me out with tips on what to explore. One of the guys in particular hailed a taxi for me when I was in a rush to make it to the airport and found a way to get me cash even though I was out of it. They provided a home-like atmosphere that was quite welcome after a long day's hike, as they really do go out of their way to make you feel at home. Part of this is just a Portuguese thing.
- Beds are clean; lockers provided. I was in a 10-person room.
- I went during the festival of san antonio, and the hostel staff grilled sardines and made lots of delicious food and drinks for all the guests.
- Computer terminals and wifi
I really don't think I have any complaints as far as hostels go. It can be a bit of a walk, but it's really just 15-20min from the subway. Sometimes people are loud at night, but that is to be expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lisbon Old Town Hostel is a dream come true accommodation for the enthusiastic & experienced travellers, offering the best accommodation with a great location at a very affordable rate. The Hostel is nearby to all the conveniences, shops, restaurants, bars, tourist destinations & many more! Come and live a Lisbon story with us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lisbon Old Town Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Old Town Hotel Lisbon