$156
Hotel Londres(Estoril)
$75
$67
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$270
$242
  • Breakfast included
Clube Do Lago(Estoril)(Great Value!)
$162
$102
  • Pool
$163
$288
$281
Orbitz.com
Blue Boutique Hostel & Suites(Estoril)(Great Value!)
$114
$141
Saboia Estoril Hotel(Estoril)(Great Value!)
$158
$120
All reviewssea viewtrain stationspacious roomoutdoor poolsteep climbseventh floorgood sizeexcellent locationminute walkrestaurants and barshotel entrancelocal shopsfruit saladtea bagsdecent hotelwifi is freecold meats
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Hotel front desk staff charming and very welcoming, however, the rooms are very dated of poor quality and in urgent need of upgrading. No WiFI available in the rooms even in 2011. The Hotel restaurant is very poor. The staff are rude and indifferent the food is very cheap and of poor quality. The hotel appears to be on its last legs and if no investment is made in all areas then it will be in terminal decline.. Great shame really because it has a lovely situation. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Falcon-360dtv
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I am unclear why people are complaining on this site. We stayed here 2 nights. The rooms are HUGE with kitchenette facilities, nice bathrooms and tubs. Ocean view rooms are the best. The breakfast was the only meal we ate here but it was excellent. The hotel is moment from the sea and also has immediate access to the nice little park and amenities like banks and stores in the area. Internet is free but it only works in the lobby and other public areas.

• Stayed: February 2011
3  Thank travelwriterBoston
Reviewed January 31, 2011

First time using this hotel, found the location ideal for sightseeing. Good public transport connections to Lisbon and elsewhere. Staff we dealt with were helpful and friendly. Rooms were adequate and comfortable. Seaward facing rooms have the best views. Monte Estoril itself is not for those after a hectic nightlife the atmosphere is laid back and relaxed likewise in Caiscas. Did not dine in the Hotel (so can't comment on food ) went self catering and used local restaurants which were good except for one bad experience in Estoril itself. Can't say we found anything about Monte Estoril we least liked but as its name suggests it is hilly and perhaps not suitable for people with health/ mobility problems

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bhFiann
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Hotel is nice. Staff is great but I have to say that it is not **** hotel. Don't get me wrong, it was **** for sure when it was built but now it needs renovation.
Still it is in nice location and I recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Some of the gloss has worn off this hotel, it's true, but that just serves to make it a more comfortable and relaxed place. It's an hotel that has stopped wearing a tie and polishing its shoes, but it hasn't spilled gravy down its shirt-front, or let its buttons gape.

Compared to equivalent hotels I have been sent in Greece, this place is a palace. My room is (right now I'm still there) three times the size I have come to expect. I have two hobs, a kitchen sink, a fridge, a microwave and some basic utensils. My balcony is a little on the small side, but the view of the bay is STUNNING.

The hotel is close to the seafront and minutes from lovely beaches. I have enjoyed them even in November. The hotel is also right next to the Estoril railway station, so getting around needn't be expensive or traumatic. Public transport here is cheap and frequent, but a taxi from the airport might easily set you back forty five euros.

The food here is better than I have come to expect. I find the buffet breakfasts a bit miserable, but I always do, so I am not well placed to judge. The fare at lunch and dinner, on the other hand, was rather pleasant, and easy on the stomach... which I find to be important.

You could do a lot worse than this place. I'm here on business, but... I think I might see about coming for a holiday. :)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business