“nice sushi and decent service”
Review of Sushimoto Sushibar

Sushimoto Sushibar
Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Estoril
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

the menu is only in portughese so i couldn't be too much adventurous but everything was really nice and it came at the right price. some original revisitations of the main dishes, the gyozas were really nice, as well as the tuna sushimi (despite the slices being a bit too small for my taste), the spicy tuna uramaki and the philadelfia maki (which was brought to me by mystake) only small bottles of water were served so once my glass was empty i had to call the waiter who seemed a bit lost at times. the pos machine was also out of service so i had to pay by cash.

1  Thank lexithekitten

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We really enjoyed the beautiful sushi at this restaurant for several reasons!

First, the sushi was amazing, hand-made, lots of variety and catered by choice - I love salmon and they made some amazing stuff (we got the chef's choice). The desserts were also wonderful and we loved the home-made sesame and green tea ice cream!
Second, we received great service from the friendly owner (speaks great English, very handy because there is no English menu and no pictures).
Third, we received a 10% discount because we showed them our city map (see is a coupon on there, available at your hotel!).
Finally, it was located very near to our hotel, so we will definitely come back to this place when we next visit Estoril. The only thing is that they place is not advertised much and is difficult to see from the street, but it is right next to the Casino and really worth it!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

What I like about this place is the selection of 'unusual' sushi recipes they have. Quite original, inventive and tasty combinations of flavours. One thing that surprised me was the soy sauce seemed quite watery... And we soon discovered they buy the large containers used to fill in the small bottles for the table. Adding too much water might be a sign of the ressession (I hope not!) or just a mistake in judging proportions... Anyhow, the caipirinhas were great and we had a nice time. Will easily head back there for sushi...

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Over the years this place as consistently increase its high standards. Even with the recent changes, chef wise, it has kept its food a pleasure whilst focusing on delivering new dishes as well as innovating from time to time. A small but must go Sushi restaurant in Estoril. Service is warmth and you are made welcome as you´re in our house. Again and again a pleasant and relaxed place to be. I would give it a 8 out of 10.

2  Thank Joao C
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This was one of my daily places to dine and I went to Sushimoto more than 100 times

Nowadays it's a awful place !

The fish is bad, the selection is poor, the service carry on dreadful as usual.

The sushi chef went to another place and they don't care much about customer opinions or suggestions.

Don't worth the visit anymore

1  Thank bigfatmamma