We have recently returned form our 3rd trip to Cascais and a stay at this hotel. Although it is a little expensive it is a real treat and true luxury. A 10 minute walk from the town itself the hotel is well positioned and in a quiet area. The rooms and bathrooms are very luxurious and the staff very helpful. One downside is the price of food and drink in the hotel but this is easily solved by visiting any of the nearby shops and restaurants and stocking up yourself! The breakfast is included and is one of the best you will come across. All in all we have had 3 great holidays here and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia