We spent a romantic week at Real Villa, the experience was above expectations. From the moment of arrival, the staff takes excellent care of its guests. We had an upgrade (even if booking via booking.com), and a super spacious suite. The food at breakfast was good, service and food at the pool (the pool is really nice by the way!) very good, wine selection excellent. Also important, the hotel is located a short walk away from Cascais town and the harbour. Lastly, the hotel booked a round of golf for us at Quinta da Marinha, which was billed to the room, which I found very helpful. My husband had only one remark, he found the massage therapist not good enough. Besides from that, we were sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia