Large, lovely rooms with big bathrooms (two showers!). The most amazing breakfast we have ever had. Very service-minded staff. Great pool area where the staff surprises you with different kind of fruity shots (non alcoholc, of course). It's a 5-10 minute walk into Cascais' center with many shops and restaurants. For us (a couple), this was a perfect and relaxing hotel. If you are travelling with younger children, I would recommend you stay somewhere else where they can play around a bit more and the pool is more shallow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Hotel Italia