“Our best day in Portugal.”
Review of Scooters na Linha

Scooters na Linha
Ranked #10 of 42 Tours in Cascais
More attraction details
Owner description: Scooter and Bicycle Rent. Tours around Cascais Sintra and Lisbon
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was an unforgettable great experience! We were staying in Lisbon. We went by train (40 minutes) from Lisbon to Cascais, and then rent the scooter to ride north on the coast to "Cabo da Roca" and other great places to visit, including "Sintra" (inland). We had reserved the bike from Italy using the website. Due to high season, there was limited availability, but thanks to the great helpfulness of the owner, we quickly found a solution (using e-mail and phone contact). The price is real as described on the website, no unattended costs. The bike was ok and, again, the owner keeps things smooth and easy. Riding north, we recommend a windbreaker jacket even in August: riding the coast is windy, and great fun. We can’t wait to go back and do it again. Thank you Vitor (the Owner), from Enrico and Martina.

1  Thank Enrico T

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We rented a 125cc scooter for two days, it was great, brand new and we used it to travel up the mountains in Sintra, out to guincho and around the town of cascais. It's a great way to get around.
The owner is EXTREMELY accommodating as we ended up knocking a switch under the seat with our baggage and couldn't start the scooter. We felt very foolish, but he came out to help us straight away without complaint. Anyway, we will definitely be renting again next time we go out there. Perhaps I might try the electric bikes for a day or two as they looked like a lot of fun.

Definitely recommend. 5 star experience.

1  Thank RaemieNeirbo
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While recently on holiday in Cascais, I stumbled upon this scooter and bike rental company. I rented one of their electric bikes. My entire experience was perfect! Great great price on the electric bike, which was like new and beautifully maintained, the friendliest and most honest owner. I had such a great time zipping around Cascais on my rental electric bike, especially along the pathway along the ocean. I highly recommend that you rent an electric bike or scooter from Scooters na Linha in Cascais. It will add a super extra element to your holiday, and again, the price and service cannot be beat!

1  Thank AmandaMoore1
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have rented an e-bike to go from Cascais to Guincho and back. There is a wonderful way along the ocean with fantastic view. The quality of the e-bike was perfect and the service was very good. I really enjoyed it!

1  Thank 274dianal
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We rented scooters during our first visit and had a blast! The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. We were actually in quite a hurry as we only had a few hours left in Cascais with the scooters. When we returned the scooters the owner said we could come back another day and use the electric bikes for free as we only had the scooters for 3 hours. Sure enough, we made it back to Cascais (our absolute Favourite place in Portugal!) and the owner gave us bikes to use for free. I would highly recommend this place!