“Hidden gem!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Berlin, Germany
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a great place with delicious food and excellent service. They have specials every day, but also the main menu offers really interesting dishes. Paula herself is such a nice person and she and her waiter gave us great tips about what else to do in the area. Would always come back to this little cosy place.

• Visited July 2013

Cork, Ireland
“Hidden wonder...”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice during my week in Cascais recently. I recognised the name as I'd read Trip Advisor reviews before I left home. You really do just stumble on the place! Were I to live in Cascais, it would be one of my regular haunts. Gracious, friendly staff, great value menu, delicious flavoursome food, lovely environment, even the music was chilled! This is the first time I've felt I HAD to write a review on a place - visit, you won't be sorry!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wanderlywagon2013
Neuss, Germany
“Good...very good...excellent”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I returned to this place as I had just good experience when I was here last time. Very nice ambiente, great service and excellent food. Had starter, main dish and dessert and can't say a single negative word about. The potions been perfect (I would have eat more because it was that good) and you can taste that they use here fresh ingredience. The best meal I had in Cascais and I've eaten in my 14 days vacations at many places. One of the places that maintain there high quality in every aspect. will return and look forward to it.

• Visited August 2013
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent service but overrated food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Covers are inside a room with no windows, only the door you enter by, so atmosphere is authentic but not marvellous. Staff were very welcoming, and service was excellent. Covers of potato skins with sour cream dip were excellent and much better than the standard Cascais cover fare, but mains very disappointing, not as good as reviews suggest. Reasonable value, but we went away disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Bergen, Norway
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were lucky enough to find this plance one of our last days in Cascais (wish we had found it sooner as we would have returned). The staff was super-friendly and the food amazing!

Visited August 2013