Stayed here with my daughter for 3 nights. The hotel is in perfect positionas it is only a 5 min walk to marina and 10 min walk to centre of cascais. The hotel is pleasant and clean but a basic 4 star. The rooms are quite large but very dark with hardly any lighting making it hard to do make up and hair!! The towels were awful quality, hard, thin and very washed out!! Nice large balcony and good bathroom.The gardens are nice but pool isn"t very big would probably get very crowded in high season. It would make a perfect place to stay to explore Cascais and surrounding areas. The train runs from Cascais to Lisbon along the coast and you can also walk along the coast to Estoril in one direction and Guincho beach in the other. Would stay here again as good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in Cascais over the sea and close to the Marina. The centre of Cascais is approximately 800 m away and offers several shops and entertainment venues. A link to the public transport network is only 100 m from the hotel and the nearest airport is 30 km away in Lisbon. Completely renovated in 2004, this hotel offers 7 floors with 233 rooms of which 75 standard rooms and 29 junior suites with ocean view. The Hotel offers a 24 hour reception desk, free Wi-Fi in public areas, currency exchange desk, wheelchair access, lifts and parking. In the public areas guests will find one restaurant with buffet or a la carte menu, two bars, a Health Club with Spa, outdoor pool for adults and children, gardens and a playground. Business guests can take advantage of 3 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi Internet connection and multimedia devices. 24 hour room service and laundry service are also available. The tastefully re-decorated rooms come equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, safe, LCD TV with Cable and Pay TV, Wi-Fi Connection (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. The hotel's Health Club has free access for guests is equipped with sauna and a Spa where you can enjoy massages and beauty treatments for an additional fee. In the exterior will find a swimming pool with a children's paddling area, a pool bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use in the hotel grounds. A game room with billiard/snooker table among the hotel leisure options and the nearest golf course can be found approximately 2 km away. Guests may select their breakfast and lunch from a wide buffet. Lunch and dinner may also be taken a la carte and lunch can alternatively be chosen from a set menu. Special diet requirements are also catered and special requested dishes can be prepared. Furthermore, it is possible to book a half-board stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vila Gale Cascais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cascais Hotel Cascais
- Vila Gale Village Hotel Cascais
- Vila Gale Village Cascais
- Cascais Vila Gale Village