1. Location - Not in center of Cascais but and they have a shuttle to the center. I had a car so not an issue.
2. Rooms- Very nicely furnished and spacious. The small and well equipped kitchenette is very useful.
3. Staff- They were all truly excellent and helpful.
4. Breakfast- Good variety and tasty food.
5. Internet- free wifi was pretty good overall although sometimes disconnected or slowed down suddenly.
6. Pool and sauna are delightful
Only negatives are that the advertised "gym" has almost nothing in it: They should provide gym passes to a local gym. And they charge Eur 1.50 per day for the in room safe (i thought that was very low class:)
But overall excellent and i will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Cascais is a 4-star hotel located in one of the most luxurious areas of Lisbon's coastal region, Vila de Cascais. It is very close to various beaches, including the surfer's paradise Guincho beach, parks, museums, shopping centres and the Casino do Estoril. It offers both an outdoor and indoor swimming pool with whirpool bath, sauna and Turkish bath, as well as a restaurant and a bar. During the summer, enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and gardens with views of the Atlantic ocean. All rooms feature a kitchenette, balcony, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Cascais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Cascais Hotel Cascais
- Pestana Hotel Cascais
- Cascais Pestana Hotel