“Great steacks served by great people!”
Review of Armazem 22

Armazem 22
Ranked #12 of 595 Restaurants in Cascais
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice place, great food. The steacks are just wonderfull and served by very nice people. Combined with good Caïpirinha and Alentejo-wine. We had a couple of drinks with the owners after the meal and had a lot of fun.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been around and had the fortune opportunity to eat at great restaurants, but look, Never I had so good grilled meat as in Armazém 22. It has been 4 years since the first time I came here, I come back at least once a month and when I think I've had the best grilled steak ever in the previous visit, Dan, the cook, surprises with an even better one.
Service is very friendly. A little bit expensive but I guess it's worth it.
This place is a true hidden gem in Cascais.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very good friendly, welcoming and personal service. Help and advise with wine, the menu and anything else required. Not over powering though. Husband and wife team with all the making of a good dinner experience. Big fat tasty steaks. Fabulous fish and wonderful wines. We will be back. Dinner only.

1  Thank Mmgilbert10
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were really looking forward to our meal at this restaurant after recommendations from many locals. It took us a while to find but it was worth the search! It is owned by a couple and it shows. Our waitress was the owner and her partner was the chef. She was incredibly welcoming and chatty and made great recommendations. Our food was amazing. We visited this restaurant towards the end of our holiday so our budget was starting to be stretched a little but this meal was well worth the splurge!! This was the best meal we had all holiday. Service and food were wonderful. Wine was a little pricey. If I'm in Cascais again, this will be top of my list of places to go!

1  Thank MilMilis
Reviewed March 25, 2013

we love the terrific american steaks there and inexpensive good wine, good service. no need for appetizers, large portions. the sausages served with bread (bread could be a bit more baked) are great. This time it was a bit cold in the restaurant...well March but still a bit uncomfortable. Very nice hosts though! will be back.