“A fabulous meal with a spectacular view”
Review of Panorama Guincho

Panorama Guincho
Reserve with
Panorama Guincho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 543 Restaurants in Cascais
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Rye, New York
“A fabulous meal with a spectacular view”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was one of the most memorable meals I've had. Ever...
The fish was typical Portuguese: right off the boat fresh, and exquisitely prepared. The service was helpful, pleasant, and alway there when you needed them.
The restaurant is situated directly across the street from beautiful Guincho beach, so you can sit and enjoy a gorgeous sunset most evenings. The night we were there, we were entertained by the acrobatics of a group of kite-boarders riding the wind/waves.
If you aren't in the neighborhood already, it is well worth the drive.

• Visited July 2013

“You have to try this place”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I went for dinner at Panorama last night and the food, service and views were amazing. This is our third trip to the area and I can't believe we haven't been here before! The service was really friendly, we had the seafood platter for two which was amazing and good value at €60 for both of us given we got a lobster each. We had a table by the window that overlooked the ocean. I would definitely recommend going, if you like fish and seafood you can't beat it.

• Visited August 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Here I met the first octopus I ever liked”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I walked from the Senhora de Guia hotel to the beaches at Guincho and by the time we got there we were hot, thirsty and hungry but did not want a full-on three course meal. (Guincho lacks places to get something simple that won't stretch your budget - like a sandwich - the choice is a full on restaurant or bring your own food).

The Panorama was the only restaurant we saw that had a few menu options that would leave room for our evening meal.

The Hors d'oeuvres included an octopus dish - I hate the texture of octopus - but this was unlike any I had tasted before and I loved it. My wife and I shared a starter of Prawns cooked in Garlic and we both then chose the same main - a pasta dish with a carbonara sauce. DELICIOUS!!!

The staff were a delight and very helpful. They introduced us to a really nice reasonably priced Portuguese white wine which we were able to enjoy in a couple of other restaurants (and will look out for it at home).

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank pjthants
London
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We turned up late one evening and were made very welcome by both the owner and the waiters. Excellent service and delicious food. It was really a special evening. I would definately make a detour to go back there.

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and excellent value”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

not a lot of choice in Guincho which always makes me nervous about 'tourist traps'. This has great views to the beach. Service was excellent - very friendly, good English. Food was very good. Excellent value for Guincho.

Visited April 2013