The apartment was spacious for three of us with views of the Vagueira beach. The area offers plenty of options for dining and some shopping. The beach can be a bit rough and windy. It is easy to travel to neighboring towns like Costa Nova and Aveiro. We didn't take advantage of the most appliances but oven, microwave, refrigerator and clothes washer were available. Wifi was available from the Vagueira Hotspot usually requiring us to be near a window or outside.
1) Offer a second key. The limit of one key did not permit us as a group to separate if needed.
2) The mattresses need updating.
3) Making the bed with the provided linens was a challenge because they didn't fit.
4) Considering that we traveled overseas: Beach towels would be a great addition. Also having some beach supplies to enjoy the beach.
5) The TV didn't work and we were notified in advance. DVDs were suggested in advance but again keep in mind that baggage contents and weight were a consideration so we didn't pack them.
6) Consider updating the decor to reflect the Portuguese culture or the Vagueira beach for a true vacation experience.
Our trip was comfortable and pleasant otherwise. Thank you for sharing your condo with us.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|