“The best fish restaurant in Aveiro and sorroudings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurante Marisqueira Mare Cheia

Restaurante Marisqueira Mare Cheia
Ranked #8 of 252 Restaurants in Aveiro
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best fish restaurant in Aveiro and sorroudings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is just The Best fish restaurant in Aveiro and within a 50 km distance. Excellent and always very fresh fish. Wine selection is very good. A must for fish eaters!

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cascais, Portugal
“Doesn't worth the visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I went to this place based on tripadvisor rank.

Unfortunately Aveiro is not rated as it should so you get ranks like this.

When I get in I remmenber I was here before and didnt have a good memmory of the place, so I was concern. Nevertheless I tried again.

The fishon the window didnt look very good wich is a bad sign. So I went for the meat which was mediocre. For a starter I had prawns wich were competently boiled and fresh.

The cleanliness of the place is not a plus (behind the counter) so I'm guesssing is not a must on the kitchen as well.

Really I am surprised how this is rated in # 2 in Aveiro

I think is a insult to the region and to the good restaurants I've found after being here for over a month.

Believe me, you get better, much better around here.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank bigfatmamma
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food, super atmosphere - just off the main Canal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

We used Trip Advisor to find this venue - just off the main canal and opposite a Telepizza shop. Great food, super atmosphere and the chef wandered out several times during our meal to greet all guests. Small, family groups and couples on a Sunday evening. There was a side bar area, where some clients preferred to eat on bar stools. Menu was varied and we saw our fish before it was cooked. A couple of waiters spoke excellent English. The only downside was that, having asked for just a few prawns, they brought me a plate with many - adding to our bill. Once I mentioned this, they offered us a complimentary delicious fresh salad platter. We would definitely eat here again. It is a few minutes walk from the taxi rank - lift a handphone to connect with local company.

• 4 of 5 bubbles