“Good price quality ratio”
Review of O Chico

O Chico
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Our cheapest dinner we had in the Azores. And it was one of the best ones. Simple but tasty dishes. Both standard snacks and local dishes. We got served very fast and correct

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I shared the lapas which were very tasted. I had the grilled salmon and it was the best grilled salmon I have ever had anywhere!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed three excellant meals at O Chico.

Grilled swordfish cooked to perfection with boiled potatoes and salad; Alcatara with slow cooked meat which was very tender in a delicious gravy; Pepper steak the steak cooked perfectly with a delicate pepper sauce. Wines from Pico were excellant.

Service was very friendly and efficient. Cost was reasonable

Restaurant is very popular and reserving a table at peak times is advisable.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I had lunch with my wife and my son and I have to agree with the previous reviews. The food was very good and well served, I had cod fish and my wife had salmon. The service was also good and I liked the restaurant location, in the city center. The surprise came in the end, the price, around 25€ for two meals (we didn't had wine).
In summary a place you shouldn't miss, great value for the money.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We have dined here for the week day local specials. The lunch with a beer or drink, soup and entree and bread is 6 euro! We have never had a bad meal here. Ask for the daily special. The service was great and filled with local working people from Angra. Free wifi too.