“Very good”
Review of Big21

Big21
Ranked #7 of 224 Restaurants in Ponta Delgada
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I has meat with vegetables, it was very good. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

A small first floor restaurant with friendly helpful staff.
A fairly short menu which is usually a sign that the food should be good and it certainly was in this case. My wife had the tomato salad to start whilst I has the octopus salad. Both were great and excellent value for money.
Main courses were a steak with a stunning sauce and a large piece of Tuna perfectly cooked. This was the finest cooking we saw in Ponta Delgarda by a long way.
My wife could not eat all the Tuna but thought it so good she asked if they could wrap it for her, which they happily did and she had it on a sandwich the next day for lunch.
If we return to the Azores we will also return here.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Service: beyond reproach - pleasant, courteous and friendly. Even when heavily booked, they accomodate any request pleasantly
Food: amazing.....From burger to steak to Azores seared Tuna....the very best.

We found this recommendation on trip advisor and followed it. The restaurant is cozy, the background music was very nice,not intrusive and enjoyable, decor simple but pleasant and not to big that you get lost in the crowd.

We visited our last 2 nights in Ponta Delgada and highly recommend you make this a stop on your stay in this awesome city.

Special thank you to the two gentlemen working the dining area, they were most efficient and courteous at all times, willing to explain the menu and truly great value for the price..
A very memorable experience for the end of our journey. Thanks, C & B

Reviewed November 4, 2017

One of the very few things that I did not love about the Azores was its lack of modern, upscale restaurants. Everything seemed old and tired. So, I was super excited when we walked into Big21 for dinner on our last night, which turned out to be one of my favorite meals of the week! With my husband, we split the croquettes to start, the steak and tuna, and a delicious dessert of Azorean pineapple. Big21's food was excellent and done in a modern style catering to tourists from around the world. This restaurant could have easily been in Lisbon. Highly recommended. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful environment, excellent service, truly delicious dishes at reasonable prices! Just go!