This is a new modern hotel situated so that the roonms have a wonderful seaview. The hotel is close to the harbour and you also have the large pool area of Ponta Delgada right in front of the hotel.
The rooms have a nice calm modern design. The balconies are enough large to give room for two chairs and a table.
The lobby is rather large and there are also other large public areas television rooms reading rooms.
The breakfast is served in a restaurant on the ground floor windows are facing the harbour/sea. The breakfast was maybe not the best we have had at a hotel a bit too few things to choose from and a bit blend.
There are not really that many restaurants or shops near the hotel its a short walk to get "downtown" that still might be a bit far if you have a disability.
The main road in front of the hotel has some traffic but you really dont hear it in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada, Azores - Sao Miguel