We stayed for 2 weeks and enjoyed it! We had a sea view room at 4th floor. What a view! The public pool, the marina, the marina bar area and the great Atlantic ocean. The rooms are well sized, clean and well keept. The balcony is the perfect place to spend hours. The beds are hard and quite uncomfortable - needs to be replaced. The breakfast is good - not brilliant - but good. We would not suggest to use the restaurant it is over priced and pretty poor quality. Ovarall the service is good any where but the bar and restaurant - unless the head waiter is present the staff is rude and ignorant. The rest of the hotel staff is just perfect.
If you sleep with open door to the balcony - the noise from the traffic on the road in front of the hotel can be heard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada, Azores - Sao Miguel