Nice accomodations, view, and breakfast buffet. Breakfast setting felt a little rushed. Service was good but cool throughout hotel. Spa not open enough and charged 5 euro for a swimming cap. We declined and just used the hot tub. Exercise equipiment appeared up to date. Desks set up for excursions, but no one manning them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada, Azores - Sao Miguel