Book In Advance
Tours from Fun Activities Adventure tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $62.81
from $74.23
from $74.23
More Info
All reviews half day canyoning these guys sao miguel fitness levels fear of heights skill level i can't say enough about how waterproof camera explained everything comfort zone mountain biking da ribeira beautiful nature highlight of our trip amazing experience paulo jumps
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did two hikes with Sofia and Bruno. Both hikes were beautiful, and it was super fun to hang out with Sofia and Bruno, both of whom are awesome guides who are very knowledgeable about local vegetation, personable, helpful, and lots of fun. They will provide you with a very good lunch during the hike and even the drives to the hikes are breathtaking. A wonderful way to experience the Azores and Sao Miguel.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend the canyoning with fun activities! It was worth every cent.
The guides (Daniella en Nacho) were fun, experienced en gave us an unforgettable day!
Thank you guys!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

This was our second trip to the Azores and we reconnected with Fun Activities because of our great experience last time. We are a family of 4, with 2 young boys and our day was a perfect fit. We hiked, explored, had a yummy lunch and stopped for a few vistas. I highly recommend Paulo and his team!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We booked two hikes while we were visiting the Azores for the first time. Our tour guide for both trips was Sofia. We couldn't have asked for a better guide! The first hike was Sete Cidades . Even though it was raining for a good part of the hike, it was thoroughly enjoyable. The second hike we did with Sofia was to Salto de Prego, hiking to the magnificent waterfall and exploring a small, abandoned village. We definitely want to return to the Azores and explore the other islands. Sao Miguel is beautiful beyond words!

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Our first time canyoning was on the full day trip to Ribeira da Salga with Joao and Bruno. They were very friendly, assuring and safety minded on our trip. We absolutely thought it was a TOTAL Blast and would highly recommend that you do this excursion. Besides being fun the natural surrounding was beautiful! They had a delicious homemade meal prepared for our lunch that we ate at a nice roadside park with a view of the ocean, complete with pleasant engaging conversation. This certainly is a highlight of our trip to the Azores!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip. I was very nervous to do it. (Water I like heights I do not!) It was a thrilling experience which when I started I was not sure I was going to enjoy.Bruno, Joao and Asta are amazing people who clearly love what they are doing and are very good at it. We had so much fun and if our trip was longer we would have gone again. I also loved that they had go pros and took pictures and videos which they sent later. They turned out amazing and now I have video evidence for the people who cannot believe I did this. We loved it and would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019