I am still revisiting the beautiful views in my mind. Portugal natives are such friendly people, and staying at a Pousada was an experience I am glad I didn't miss. The rooms are not "flashy", but comfortable and clean. We visited off season. However, no crowds are always fine with me! (Some local fish were not in season....something to think about.) To watch a storm come in across the ocean, only to bring sunshine/rainbows afterwards in a matter of hours brought moments of reflection and relaxation for me. The am buffet was plentiful and fresh. We ate dinner here one night, and it was just above average. Service was exceptional. The staff wanted us to be happy. We rec'd comp. fruits and champagne. We had heard from other travelers who belong to the Pousada club, that other Pousadas are even better than this particular one. Price here was approx. 100 euros/night. Don't miss king prawns with cognac @ Ristorante Carlos, just down the street. And....I mean that !! Yum-Yum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada de Sagres, located in the Vila de Sagres, is just 5 minutes on foot from the beach, with views of the Fortaleza de Sagres and of the Farol do Cabo de São Vicente. It is one of the most intimate Pestana Charming Hotels, where you can admire the Ilhas do Martilhal, the Ponta da Atalaia, the Serra de Monchique and breathtaking sunsets from your hotel room in Sagres. During your stay, you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, play some tennis or relax at the Magic Wellness Spa. For dinning, the Pousada offers both a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Pousada Sagres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres