The hotel was a bit dated but the location made up for it. Our room was beautiful with a separate living area and bedroom. It was clean and had all we needed. The balcony overlooked the pool and ocean. The breakfast was just ok. The hotel didn't offer any food services after 9pm the night we stayed and seemed hesitant to recommend a place in town-they stated all would be closed. We found several restauarants open and had an excellent meal at Vila Velha. Be sure to explore the entire property, the view at the edge of the cliffs is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada de Sagres, located in the Vila de Sagres, is just 5 minutes on foot from the beach, with views of the Fortaleza de Sagres and of the Farol do Cabo de São Vicente. It is one of the most intimate Pestana Charming Hotels, where you can admire the Ilhas do Martilhal, the Ponta da Atalaia, the Serra de Monchique and breathtaking sunsets from your hotel room in Sagres. During your stay, you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, play some tennis or relax at the Magic Wellness Spa. For dinning, the Pousada offers both a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pousada Sagres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres