“I want to come back!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Sagres B&B and Inns
Tetouan, Morocco
“I want to come back!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The location is excellent, and let you access by walk to some restaurants, bars and services (like supermarket or post office) by walking.

And also the house is very comfortable. We love the decoration, very simple but attractive. Every room has a colour, and we stay in the yellow apartment (açafrão). It was a good surprise that the apartment was clean every day, and cleaning was excellent. The apartment was new and we find all we need to cook. It has iron, toaster, coffee maker, heating... We didn't try the breakfast as we stay in an apartment.

Concerning to the staff, we saw them only when we arrive and when we left. But we must say they where really nice and warm.

So definitely, if you visit this area we recommend you this blue house!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Polish first
Verona, Italy
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The owner helpful and pleasant, the rooms and the atmosphere is really good. Well furnished (IKEA) air conditioning help you to keep the temperature you need in the room.
Breakfast plentiful and varied.
You are in the center of the village, close to some shops, pharmacy and the PRAIAS!!!
Amazing landscapes for trips you'll never forget!!
If you get there for the nature and the ocean ... it is the right place
I raccomend this place for singles and family.
All you need is available.
Rates are for ALL!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went to Sagres mainly to surf, a family of 4 with two young kids. The 2 bdrm apartment (Nirvana) was perfect in every sense, with all the basics covered (recently renewed, modern furniture, very spacious, nice kitchen, ...) and many unexpected pluses, including the welcoming and always available staff. with the 1 week stay the rate was a very good value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

To put it simply, Casa Azul was perfect. The entire place is spotlessly clean, well maintained and without any detail overlooked. My room was quiet, simply but comfortably furnished and had a full wifi signal. The bathroom was well stocked and the fixtures seemed to be brand new - I was even surprised to find a full size bath tub with the shower. Casa Azul had the best breakfast of any place I've stayed on this trip, offering a variety of pastries, eggs, bacon, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice. The entire staff went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable, offering restaurant suggestions and pointing me to the best scenery (the whole area is beautiful). My departure was very early in the morning and they thoughtfully placed a tray of pastries and fruit in my room when I went to dinner the night before. Even left a thermos of coffee! I've only found this level of service in much more expensive places. I had such a wonderful stay that it inspired me to write my first review on TA. I can't wait to come back in the future.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank scottrjames
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I usually don't write comments.. but in this case I was really pleasantly surprised and so I want to say thank you with a positve comment! I spent two days with my girlfriend in the red room (even small with balcony) and we both felt like home. Everything looked very trendy and colorful :) all rooms have different colors. It was very clean and looked very new to me (good room service). breakfast was included and remarkably above average for a breakfast buffet. the price was very low for what you get (but I have to admit it was off-season anyways). bottomline: I can really recommend this place, especially for couples (the bed was really comfy ;)

Room Tip: it depends on which color you like or don't like
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great new apartment With a relaxed, tranquil, modern comfortable and cozy, makes you feel at home!
A few steps from the port and the beach of Mareta in a great location. The owner and staff are super nice and very helpful! The guest house is well maintained and absolutely clean. Nice little breakfast buffet, free WiFi throughout the hotel, the rooms are very spacious and characterized by a different colors.
Will definitely stay here again its was a great find.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed for a week in one of the apartments. It was lovely and spacious. Very clean and comfortable and cleaned once during the week as well. A reasonably well-equipped kitchen with good cooking facilities and a bbq as well. Outdoor space front and back. Would recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple