We spent 10 days over New Year at Martinhal - 3 adults and 2 small children each at different stages of a nasty flu that started its rounds at Christmas. Despite our illnesses we managed to have a lovely time - mostly due to the amazing warmth, care and thoughtfulness of the staff. Could not praise them enough. In addition the hotel rooms were beautiful and a pleasure to be confined to for convalescence. The food, facilities, childcare/kids club were all great and there is plenty beyond - the coast and beaches east and particularly north of Martinhal are magnificent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is the finest luxury family resort in Europe. Positioned within a protected natural park near the historic fishing port of Sagres, on Portugal’s unspoiled western Algarve coast, Martinhal is where luxury meets Nature. Martinhal welcomes families and couples, and the greeting is warm, open and generous. Guests feel at home. And it’s memorable. This is where life-long friendships will blossom, and where lasting impressions will be made. Stylish, contemporary architecture complements the organic personality of the resort, which has been shaped to blend effortlessly into the indigenous landscape. This is function and form at its best. This is sustainability. And Martinhal is more. For conferences, weddings and celebrations, Europe’s finest luxury resort sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Martinhal Sagres Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinhal Beach Hotel Sagres
- Martinhal Beach Resort And Hotel