“"Great everything" say my children (and me!)”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #330 of 511 Restaurants in Portimao
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“"Great everything" say my children (and me!)”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We went to Made in Italy for our pudding every night during our holiday (and it has to be said every afternoon for icecream too!). We were made to feel really welcome and the children felt really special too. All of the icecream (and waffles/crepes) is homemade and there is a fantastic choice of the usual and the unusual - Nutella flavour was my personal favourite! Thankyou Baba for helping to make our holiday really yummy!

• Visited August 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great ice creams and creeps”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We go here every night after dinner and my kids love it! Whether its ice creator pancakes, it's always yummy, Just could be a bit quicker when you're waiting for crepes or avoiding the creepy musician nearby!

• Visited August 2013