“On of the best places I ever stayed at”

Sollagos Apartamentos Turisticos
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Lagos
Reviewed November 6, 2012

When looking for a place to work on my new book two years ago I came accross Sollagos and I fell in love with it. For me this place is my retreat where I can work, relax, talk to owner Marcelo, feel like a friend, be in the city within a couple of minutes and have a good time. I usually don't rate the places I stay at but I felt I had to make sure, you would not miss this one. Thanks for the wonderful time here!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bernhardmoestl

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have just spent three wonderful weeks at Sollagos apartments in Lagos. We had initially booked for two weeks but extended our stay as we were having such a wonderful time. The apartments are fabulous and have everything one needs for a self-catering holiday but what makes this place stand out from other places is the excellent, first rate team who work there. Marcello who runs the apartments is a gentleman - always there when you need him and always willing to offer help if it is needed. The cleaning ladies are amazing and so very very kind. We will definitely go back to this wonderful home away from home - in fact, we can't wait! THANK YOU.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jennifereliza24
Reviewed September 21, 2012

A perfect place for a perfect holiday. Ann and John Trueman From Edwinstowe Mansfield Notts IT is so relaxing at Sollagos Apartments. Marcelo and his friendly staff always makes you very welcome and helps you with everything There are some lovely bars and restaurants. When you leave you feel you have had a holiday. Ann and John

Room Tip: we like apartment no 10. in 20 years we have been 25 times and we have booked for next year
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank melody43
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Sollagos for a week at the beginning of Sept 12. From start to finish we had a fantastic holiday and loved staying at the Sollagos. We had a wonderful greeting from Marcelo and we felt settled from the very beginning. The apartments are very comfortable and were spotlessly clean! The complex itself is small so its very peaceful and there were always plenty of sunbeds and room around the pool and garden area.
It is only a two min stroll to the nearest well stocked shop with fresh breads and pastries each day. There are a few lovely restaurants again only a few mins walk away.
It is about 10-15 walk into the centre of Lagos were we were spoilt for choice by restaurants, cafes and bars. There was a lovely atmosphere in Lagos, it is a very pleasant historic city with a lovely marina. There are also loads of bars and places to eat in the marina itself.
There are several beaches too, the nearest being about a 10 min walk away. I found whilst staying here most of the guests were returning customers, many had been coming for years on end and I can understand why.
Lagos is a great place to holiday- its like a city break but with the relaxation of a pool holiday.
I will no doubt be back to Lagos and I will be staying in the Sollagos.. the sooner the better!
Thanks all at Sollagos, hopefully see you soon. M & T

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank shelly024
Reviewed August 21, 2012

A great place, very friendly staff that helps you with everything. A nice apartment with a little supermarket nearby. A bit of walk to the beautiful beaches. Best to drive. The town is reachable on foot.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hot_devil
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This will be our 4th time staying at the Sollagos Apartments, and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a relaxing break. The apartments are clean and tidy, the staff are very friendly, and Marcelo the owner always makes you feel welcome, and can't do enough for you. The apartments are ideally situated, with only a 10 minute walk into town, and minutes away from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. There are several beaches within walking distance, although we prefer to relax by the pool, which is always clean and tidy with ample sunbeds. Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David C
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the best hotel in the best place on earth. Owner Marcelo doesn't run a hotel, he runs a home away from home and a visitor feels as welcome as a family member. Everyone has a smile on their face and the atmosphere is one of complete friendship.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family