TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Lagos
from $34.06
More Info
All reviews support boat guide david secluded beach waterproof bag amazing tour small group take pictures great fun great trip these guys great guide small boat a lot of fun tow lockers caves beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a trip that was easy to book and fun to experience. We would have never been able to have the views of the Lagos beaches and caves without this experience. Also, the guides were laid back and happy!
Highly recommend for those who are able to paddle a two-seated kayak for a couple hours (they put the stronger of the paddlers in the back of the kayak, which helps!) You can put your personal belongings in a locker at the meetup site and whatever you need to bring with you on the kayak trip (water, snacks for when you break on the beach, towels, camera, sunscreen) go into a waterproof bag that is with you while you kayak. Oh, and they have a photographer taking pictures of you while you’re kayaking and they post them on Facebook for you to download later for free.
The views and experiences were absolutely worth it. This is an awesome memory we will always have now.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the kayak tour and our guide Tiago was excellent, he really cared about doing a good job and telling us about the area. We saw some wonderful caves and had a fabulous time at the beach on a short break before heading.

We were given the chance to paddle back which I'm not sure all the companies do. During the trip back we saw some extra spots that I'm so glad we didn't miss. The your lasted 3 hours and there was a nice sized group. We went at a relaxed pace but seemed to cover a large distance. We enjoyed navigating some of the small tunnels and archways under the rocks.

The information at the start of the tour was good and the equipment decent. We could put our belongings in lockers and we also were given a waterproof bag to bring some things. On a side note, we arrived early for our tour and so we went off again for a while before it started. Without realising I left my phone on the kiosk and the guys kept it safe for me until I returned, though they weren't sure who had left it. I didn't even realise I'd left it until they returned it to me. They were all very friendly and helpful and one guy even spoke a small bit of Irish to us

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I made this trip and LOVED IT. Tour guides were friendly, courteous and safe. After paddling out, we also chose to paddle back and ending up doing about 6km total. Great workout!

Don’t miss this!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great guide everything went as expected.
Cool, guide which took care of his group, thanks David.
Since we had great weather, it was really cool to have the stop midtour at the beach and the opportunity to go snorkeling

1  Thank Dudanski
Reviewed September 15, 2019

We enjoyed our kayaking experience in Lagos. Our guide Ricardo was excellent. The ride was fun and the scenery was amazing.

Date of experience: September 2019