“3rd year visit”
Review of Tasca Do Kiko

Tasca Do Kiko
Ranked #28 of 473 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed May 15, 2019

We were unsure of going because of the negative reviews but decided to as we’d been in previous years and really loved it.
All was as expected, friendly & efficient staff and beautiful food. I had the couvert as not had any sardine pate on my visit and I love it, then I had prawn and lobster risotto, it was lovely. My husband had prawns from the tapas menu then a burger...delicious as always !

1  Thank Angela A

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

We live in Lagos and this is one of our favorite restaurants.
I have never been disappointed. The food is great and the staff are professional, efficient and friendly.

1  Thank sarahebrooks57
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Good range of contemporary tapas. Some traditional, some new. Also main courses for those who don’t like ‘small plates’. Couple of specials daily: I chose clams in garlic and white wine. Exactly what I got. An excellent prawn risotto of just the right consistency. Good wine selection. When we found a red too dry, the suggested softer wine - from Alentejo - was very well chosen and not expensive. Good smart modern vibe - Portuguese cuisine is in good progressive hands here.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Accessed from harbour car park, situated in modern unit, it looks nothing from the outside. Inside is a lovely modern restaurant. Great selection of Portugese style tapas dishes. Specials of clams and mixed fish were very good. Ordered a selection of dishes to share. Waiter advised on gluten free for one of party. Wine waiter very knowledgable and advised on appropriate local wines to match dishes.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank cml017
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was a 5 minute walk over the bridge beside a boat yard. From the outside not too impressive but on entrance it was lovely. We waited for longer than I would have liked for the menus and drinks but couldn't criticise it any other way. The food was fresh and delicious, lovely atmosphere, friendly knowledgeable staff. Lots of choice of wine also. 10/10 would highly recommended. Best meal of the holiday.

1  Thank Edenboy