“The fabulous Tavern”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Phoenix Nights - CLOSED

Phoenix Nights
More attraction details
Owner description: Phoenix nights in the heart of the historic city this renowned Bar, where all types of people are welcome to enjoy good service,drinks, music, hospitality and televised sports programs. We have a great games area with pool darts Pinball Air hockey and Football table. Enjoy our happy hour with half price on large beer 6pm till 8pm. Also our new snack menu
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Dublin, Ireland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The fabulous Tavern”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

On my recent trip to Lagos for Halloween this has to be my favourite bar in Lagos. Every night that I went there I got a great welcome from the staff Denise, Vicky and Andy. I had a fabulous time on Halloween night there as I am sure the rest of the customers did. I liked the beer bong it is worth a try if anybody comes here. So overall I would recommend a visit here. I will sure be back sometime in 2014.

Visited October 2013

cork, ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great bar!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Was out in Lagos this week. My wife and I met a young talkative Irish lass in the street. She recommended The Tavern for good beer and good company. What we found was a great bar that was buzzing. We had a great laugh with a group of ladies from Ipswich that were seated nearby. Bar staff were good humoured and never kept us waiting! Thanks Anna? for making a good night great!!

Visited July 2013
Dunstable, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What on Earth”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Tacky, Chavy and spiritless - God help anyone who has standards - this is not the bar for people wanting an enjoyable evening..

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Raylyns405
Lagos, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant bar, brilliant staff.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have been to Phoenix Nights several times and would recommend it to everyone. It never fails to be a great night out. The best part about it are Nicky and Paul, they always make you feel so welcome and create a great atmosphere for their guests. I have been to a few of the quiz nights which are very popular and always a good laugh. The drinks are very reasonaby priced and you won't get ripped off here unlike some other over-priced places in the town. I would definitely recommend a visit to Phoenix Nights if you're in Lagos.

Visited September 2011
Dublin, Ireland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“wonderful nights”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

david from dublin i am sure you know who i am after my three visits there. firstly in june then september and finally october. i decided to check this place out when going out one night and fell in love with it even since. love the music and late night buzz. well a big thank you to all the staff who use to work there in high season and a very big thank you to paul and nicola and not forgetting peter remember the eight and a half out of ten music quiz. also really enjoyed dressing up for halloween night and so did the other customers. i say peter you looked great in the face makeup. until next summer 2012 i will be back

Visited October 2011