“Excellent Views ”

A Concha Restaurante
Ranked #155 of 477 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous views from the roof terrace. Food is a little pricey but you are paying for the views. Good food, portions a little on the small side. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Several people recommended this restaurant plus the reviews in general are very good. We were given a great table at the front, overlooking the beach. However, not so good because of the tables just in front of us outside for the smokers - so that really spoiled things for me. Food was good but not exceptional. And I really was not impressed when I asked for some mayonnaise and the waiter literally slapped a plastic bottle of the stuff down on the table.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a shrimp cocktail. Well, I really was sure before that such shrimps exist only in Russia. And of course I didn't expect to see them in Portugal! They seemed to be from the year I was born! Even looked like they need some botox!

I ordered also potato in the oven. Which means literally potato-in-the-oven... They brought me pure.

Everything was overpriced.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We've been visiting Luz for years and the A Concha is always one of the restaurants we have to visit.
Service is always friendly and the food never fails to impress.
Will keep coming back!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Waiters very attentive, food amazing. Great position on the beachfront watching the sunset. Would definitely recommend.