“Cash only”

Cantinho do petiscos
Ranked #276 of 477 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed March 18, 2019

We sat on the patio with a view of the street. My partner had an octopus salad which he said was just ok.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019

We were doing an extended beach/cliff exploration and wandered off to try and find some food. Found this place and thought it would be OK. Friendly, helpful service, cold beer, patio seating in the sun. My wife loved her Tuna salad and I had the best grilled whole fish of our trip. Lovely find!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

1 euro beers, 1 euro wine, cheap frango and pork And great clams as well as seafood sandwiches. Obviously slow service but don’t let That deter you. Relax and enjoy. I think our total bill was around 35 for five of us.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Sat outside for nearly 15 minutes, guy behind the counter couldn’t be bothered to come out and serve me, so I walked away!! Lady came in 5 minutes after me, and walked up to the bar, and got served!! Do you offer table service or not???

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We were waiting for 15 minutes for a waiter to come to us only to tell us that the kitchen haw closed! It happened twice. Their management is horrible.