Canavial I & II Apartments
$174
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$200
$148
$74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$164
$155
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$159
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$145
$135
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$214
$199
Agoda.com
$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$413
$402
All reviewsminute walkthe nicest beachcutlery and crockerythe rooms were cleaned dailyquiet locationgreat apartmentsmos beachring hobcleaned every daycoffee makergreat holidayclose proximityponta da piedadewe loved our staysmall pooltown centrepool area
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Having been to Lagos before and thought it was a wonderful town we decided to go back and stayed for a week at the Canavial appartments in October. Firstly the negative points, the room was fine but the pillows and the quilt cover thing that was on the bed did smell a bit funny and the cover had cigarette burns in it, the sheets were perfectly laundered however.We noticed that someone put theirs out to air during the day so we were not alone in our observation. The kitchen was adequate but had an old style kettle which you had to boil on the hob, you get used to it but an electric kettle would have been better.The toilet and sink were spotless unfortunately the bath area was poor with mould in the tile grout and the shower cutain was torn and had mould on it.The sealant around the bath and in general was poorly applied and made it look even worse. For the sake of about 20 euros and a couple of hours work the bathroom would have been perfect. The garden was nice but the pool although crystal clear had lots of tiles missing, i'm sure that will be remedied during their shut down. The place itself is a good 20 mins walk from the town which was OK for the first few days but got to be a pain walking with heavy groceries in the heat and back from the restaurants at night, get a cab 4-5 euros and well worth it.
The closest beach is a 10 min walk but the road is steep so your calf muscles will ache on the way back up.Good points, if you want quiet peaceful surrounding its ideal, the people who own and work there are really friendly and there is some stunning scenery and fabulous beaches if you walk along the cliffs. Would we reccomend you stay there, Absolutely,if you're after cheap basic clean accomodation and don't mind walking it's a must or hire a car. If the people who own Canavial read this i hope my comments have not offended you they are not intended to. You have a lovely place but the small things can make all the difference to people who stay with you. Obrigado.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rocket355
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Spotlessly clean apartments with friendly staff and management. Every thing is to hand with beautiful beaches in close proximity and a twenty minute walk into town where there are great restaraunts and bars. A really good place to stay for couples or families using the apartments as a base to visit the Algarve and surrounding areas, water parks and marine life at the zoo marine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am currently staying here, but I couldn't wait to get home to write a review, on arrival I was greater by two lovely gentleman, and being a female with a young child they made me feel welcome and safe, they took time to show me around and to make sure everything was good for me, as I was informed when I booked I should pay up on arrival, they didn't even ask, so after I settled in my room I went to find them to pay. They gave me the code for the free wi-fi. Later that evening I want out for a walk to meet my friend who was staying in a nearby hotel, the manager drove past me, then stopped to make sure I was ok and knew where I was going, which I thought was very kind. My 1st night was great, and you have a control to get the room to the right temperature, I've been here 3 days up to yet and I'm having a fantastic stay, my room is cleaned everyday with fresh towels and new toilet roll, I will deffinately be staying here again, made to feel safe and welcome and that for me being a young female with a young infant is very important, very nice staff

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We have had 3 holidays here and all have been very pleasant and enjoyable. It is quiet. It is about 25 minutes road walk into Lagos where there plenty of good restaurants at reasonable prices and others that are a little nearer: we like a walk after our meal and this is about the right distance back. There is a 1.5 hour cliff top walk (take water) into Luz where you can get meals before returning. You can also go the long way into Lagos along the coast footpath (About 1 hour). Porta de Mos which is 8 minutes walk - has an excellent beach. There is a small supermarket about 15 minutes walk and big ones, 5 mins drive away. The rooms have all you basically need, a3rd bed can be added. many cook their own evening meals. The rooms are kept very clean. Outside sun loungers and pool allow you to relax on site. Owner is very pleasant and helpful. Wifi Access. Some bikes available. We like it very much.

Room Tip: Ask the owner for a room to suite you. There are rooms overlooking the pool and some around the corner with a little more privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here 5 nights last week.. Lovely apartments, excellent value for money and very friendly owner and staff. Half hour stroll into town and taxi back less than 5 euros. cannot fault it and would certainly stay again. Garden is beautiful. Quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo